Members of Quo Vadis Professionals’ Network were notified last night via email of our upcoming AGM!
Haven’t signed up yet? There’s still time!
- 10% discount to one Quo Vadis Conference in Canada per calendar year;
- One free entry to a Quo Vadis related networking opportunity or event once per calendar year anywhere in Canada;
- Be eligible to join the Quo Vadis Conferences Canada Board of Directors and/or the organizing committee for the next Quo Vadis Conference;
- Be eligible to participate in the Annual QVPN Member’s meeting;
- Be part of a global network with hundreds of Quo Vadis alumni;
- Be the first to know about Quo Vadis Conference updates and related events.
Membership is FREE until 31 December 2018! And then only $20.00/year after that.
Questions? Comments? Email us at QuoVadisConferencesCanada@gmail.com
Quo Vadis Conferences Canada is happy to announce that we are formalizing our membership structure by launching Quo Vadis Professionals’ Network! There are great membership benefits, including discounts to future Quo Vadis Conferences. The Professionals’ Network is open to all QV alumni as well as anyone who supports our mission statement. Hurry and signup now! Membership is FREE until 31 December 2018!
Full details on our website: https://quovadisconferences.org/membership-application/
Our schedule has been updated! Check it out.
– Caroline Wojdylo
– Sebastian Glen
– Victoria Styrna
Congrats delegates! The QV2017 Team is looking forward to seeing you in Burlington!
• His Worship, Rick Goldring, Mayor of Burlington
• Andrzej Kurnicki, His Excellency, Ambassador of Poland to Canada
• Wladyslaw Lizon, President of the Canadian Polish Congress
• Professor Walter Perchal, LCol (Ret), York University
We also want to thank our current sponsors:
• Polish Canadian Business and Professional Association of Windsor (http://poloniawindsor.ca/polish-canadian-business-and-prof…/)
• Polish Students’ Initiative of Canada (PISK)
• Polish Canadian Students’ Association of Windsor
• Polish Heritage Foundation of Canada
• Polish Combatants’ Association Branch #20 (Polish Combatants’ Hall (SPK))
• Mike Kustra
• Natalia Kusendova
• Louiza Szacon
• Mike Kulasza
• Michelle Gajewski
If you would like to become a sponsor of the Quo Vadis movement and support young Polonia, please email us at QuoVadisConferencesCanada@gmail.com and in the subject line write “Sponsorship” so our Sponsorship Director can get back to you as quickly as possible.
We have completely SOLD OUT our 50 early bird tickets!!! Due to high demand, we have opened up a limited amount of tickets for the Quo Vadis 2017 – Nowa Fala conference at $85.00 per person! Don’t wait until it’s too late though, the conference is less than 3 weeks away!
Don’t forget to join & connect:
Today is the LAST day to get your early bird tickets! And with only 5 delegate spots available, you better be quick to get yours! Don’t wait until it’s too late! Register NOW:
Don’t forget to join & connect:
Holiday Inn Burlington has been kind enough to EXTEND their group rate for our delegates! Check out the .pdf below for full details. Booking must be made by Monday, September 25th 2017.
Accommodations and transportation are not provided by the conference, but we are striving to give you all the information necessary for a great and cost-effective weekend!
Attention STUDENTS! PISK will sponsor 3 delegates to attend Quo Vadis Conference 2017 – Nowa Fala in Burlington this October.
PISK will cover the delegate fee and the hotel accommodations for Friday and Saturday night ($200 value).
Applicant must meet ONE of the following criteria:
A. currently enrolled in a university or college
B. currently in grade 12 of high school and minimum age 18
C. recent post-secondary grad (graduated in 2016 or 2017)
Please submit a resume and a personal statement (500-1000 words) explaining why your Polish heritage is important to you and how you are committed to upholding your Polish roots.
Submit via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com with email title QV GRANT APPLICATION.
Submission deadline: Monday, September 25th,2017,11:59PM
Successful applicants will be notified by Wednesday, September 27th, 2017.