Delegate tickets are available starting on June 5th via Eventbrite HERE!
|Total early bird & regular price tickets available:||150|
|Total early bird tickets available at $150 CAD:||30|
|Total regular tickets available at $185 CAD:||120|
What is included in the conference ticket?
Each delegate ticket covers the ENTIRE QVX conference experience!
The cost per delegate to attend our conference is $400+ CAD, however, thanks to the generous support of our sponsors we are able to lower this amount to 30 early bird tickets at $150 CAD, and then 120 tickets at $185 CAD, after the early bird tickets are sold out.
Each delegate ticket includes (whether early bird or regular):
- Friday, Sept 20, 2019:
- Opening Ceremonies and light dinner at Queens Park
- Networking Evening Reception: hors d’oeuvres & one complimentary drink
- Saturday, Sept 21, 2019:
- Sunday, September 22, 2019:
- QVX Goodie Bag (Doubletree notebook, promotional material, discounts to Toronto attractions, etc.)
- 1 copy of the QVX Booklet
- 1 copy of the Quo Vadis 10 Year Anniversary Book
*All details listed above subject to change without notice.
*Only 150 total conference tickets are available due to capacity.
*Delegate tickets do not include accommodation for QVX. A block of rooms at Doubletree by Hilton Downtown Toronto (QVX conference venue) may be booked at a discounted rate HERE. A limited amount of rooms are available; they are available at a first-come first-serve basis. No code needed as long as “Quo Vadis Conference” under “Special Accounts & Rates” is checked.
*Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.