Below is a list of funding opportunities for students enrolled in college and universities studies in Canada!
- The Canadian Polish Millennium Fund Grant Program offers financial assistance for activities relating to Polish culture, assists students of Polish descent and Polish schools, libraries, academic institutions, the Polish Scouts and other Polish-community youth organizations in Canada.
- The Dr. Jerzy Jarmasz Memorial Scholarship Foundation was created to preserve and actively encourage knowledge of Polish language, history and culture among the residents of Polish background so as to foster a well-informed, self-confident, and culturally-rich community, comfortable in the Canadian social environment, and ready to make a positive contribution to Canadian society. One scholarship is awarded each year. In order to be eligible, applicants must have completed two years of studies. The application for this scholarship is located at the bottom of this page.
- The Reymont Foundation realizes the difficulties that young people face in a multicultural society. Therefore, in order to arouse in them, growing and being educated here, a feeling of pride in their Polish background, the Foundation grants scholarships to students of Polish origin.
OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS, GRANTS & BURSARIES
- CanLearn: An A-Z guide on money matters for Canadian students.
- The Canada Student Loans & Grants Programs help by providing student financial assistance in the form of loans and grants to Canadians attending post-secondary education in most provinces and territories.
- Canada Student Grants help students and families manage the cost of post-secondary education are provided through a single program. They do not need to be paid back, and are predictable, easy to apply for, and provided to students at the beginning and in the middle of the school year.
- CBIE Scholarships/Grants if you study abroad: Scholarships/grants for Canadians to study abroad AND scholarships/grants for non-Canadians to study in Canada.
- Fast Web Canada: Database of scholarships, fellowships, grants and loans.
- Fellowships Guide: Fellowship listing (USA).
- The Garfield Weston Awards program is designed to recognize outstanding college students who show a strong commitment to their field of study and are interested in making positive contributions to their communities.
- Loran Awards are granted to talented young Canadians on the basis of character, service and leadership potential. A Loran Award includes four years of funding for undergraduate studies and a comprehensive enrichment program.
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP): Government student finical assistant.
- Scholarships and Financial Assistance – Student Awards: Finding money for school just got easier.
- Scholarships and Grants – AUCC: Administers more than 150 scholarship programs on behalf of the federal government, domestic and foreign agencies and private sector companies.
- Scholarships Canada: Comprehensive Canadian scholarship search engine.
- Moneysavingpro.com & Scholarships.com: Free U.S. college scholarship search and financial aid information.
- ScholarshipHelp.org: General information on applying for scholarships.
- Studentawards.com: Free Canadian database of scholarships, bursaries, grants, fellowships and other financial awards for all levels of post-secondary education; updated daily.
- Tips on Loan Repayment: Tips on loan repayment.
- UWaterloo Graduate Scholarship Database: Contains undergraduate, postgraduate and postdoctoral studies scholarship and awards information.
- UWaterloo Scholarship Database: For prospective students, current students and international students.
… more resources added as we find them. If you have anything you’d like appear on this list, please let us know!