- Accommodations Director, ‘Quo Vadis 2017: Nowa Fala’ Conference (Burlington, ON)
- President, PISK (Polish Students’ Initiative of Canada)
- Director, KPK (Canadian Polish Congress)
- Kujawiacy: Polish Song & Dance Ensemble
- Ba.Tech – Bachelor of Applied Technology, Architecture, Project and Facility Management (Conestoga College, 2014)
- M.Eng – Masters of Engineering – Civil Engineering – Specialized in Cities Engineering and Management (University of Toronto, 2015)
Profession: Construction Project and Facility Management
Project Coordinator – EllisDon Corporation
Contact: Pisk.firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Favourite Quote: Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars. –Norman Vincent Peale
About: After his mother and father left communist Poland in the early 90’s, Mike became the first of his family to be born in Toronto. Growing up within an extensive Polish-Canadian community, Mike attended Polish School, danced in Kujawiacy: Polish Song & Dance Ensemble, runs PISK, and is a director with KPK. Mike is heavily engaged within the Polish-Canadian Community, and enjoys spending time meeting people, and traveling.
In his professional life, Mike works in the construction project and facility management industry where he oversees various projects through design, construction, operation, and maintenance. He is currently managing all additional construction at Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital through a joint-venture partnership with EllisDon Corporation and Carillion Canada.