- Marketing & Social Media Director and Registration & Delegate Liaison, ‘Quo Vadis 2017: Nowa Fala’ Conference (Burlington, ON)
- President, PCSAW (Polish-Canadian Students’ Association of Windsor)
- Światowe Igrzyska Polonijne – Team Canada
- Polish Week in Windsor
- Polonia Centre (Windsor) Inc.
- Polish Village, Carrousel of the Nations
- Vice-President for Sponsorship, ‘Quo Vadis II: Building, Bridges, Building Leaders International Conference’ (Windsor, ON)
- LLB – Bachelor of Laws – Juris Doctor (University of Southampton, 2017)
- MA – Master of Arts – Sociology (University of Windsor, 2014)
- BA Hon. – Bachelor of Arts Honours – Sociology & Criminology, minors in Applied Information Technology & Psychology (University of Windsor, 2012)
Profession: Just finished my studies. Want to hire me?
Favourite Quote: Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings. –Jane Austen
About: Michelle has been actively involved in the Polish community of Windsor since childhood, attending Polish school, Krucjata, and later getting involved with the Polish Village for the annual Carrousel of the Nations Festival, the Polish-Canadian Students’ Association of Windsor (PCSAW), and Polish Week in Windsor. Most recently, Michelle won 5 gold medals for Team Canada at the Polonia World Games (Światowe Igrzyska Polonijne) held in Toruń this past summer for swimming, as well as 3 gold medals, 5 silver medals, and set 1 meet record with the women’s relay for Canada in Kielce, 2013.
Michelle has also been heavily involved in campus life in Canada and England by volunteering and taking on leadership roles for countless organizations. Her contributions to her community have earned her the Ontario Volunteer Service Award (2015), the Windsor Youth Leadership Award from the City of Windsor (2014), and the Gold Centennial Medal for outstanding service to people of Polish heritage (2013).
Michelle enjoys writing in her spare time and hopes to become a policymaker. Her dream is to improve national and international policy surrounding food and nutrition security, but is happy to improve people’s lives any way she can. In everything she does, Michelle hopes to inspire her peers to reach their full potential and to become strong, contributing members of their communities.